- What sparked your interest in nutrition and what has your food journey looked like so far?
- What motivated your family to start the GAPS diet?
- What changes in your family's health have you noticed since starting it?
- What would a typical day or week of meals look like in your house?
- What advice would you share for those starting the diet, to make the transition easier?
- What kind of diet would you like to eat after GAPS? Or will it stay similar?
- What have been your stumbling blocks while on GAPS?
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Interview about Our GAPS Journey on Wooly Moss Roots
Wooly Moss Roots, has interviewed me about the GAPS diet. Some of the interview questions were: