Monday, June 17, 2013

Finding Time for Ourselves

Today I'm a guest poster over at Loving Our Guts.  Here is an excerpt:

As a stay-at-home mother of two young children, I often find it hard to make any time for myself. It can be easy for me to go about my day-to-day life making no time for reflection, meditation, relaxation, or even my own health.  After all, there is always more to do with the kids, around the house, in the kitchen, or on the blog. 

I find that if I fail to find any time for myself, I am setting myself up to burn-out, lose my temper, and feel dissatisfied.  This doesn't help out anyone in the house! By giving some time to myself, I am able to recharge my energy, my compassion, my kindness, and my passion for life.  Some techniques that have worked well for me in finding time for myself are: 



----------------------------------
This week, my original eCookbook, Nourishing Eats, is featured in a real foods eBook bundle from my affiliate partner, the Nourished Living Network.  From June 17-24 only, you can get 5 eBooks with a retail value of $69.80 for only $14.97. Click here to see more details about this eBook bundle.

No comments: