Lemon Basil Chopped Summer Salad
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 1/2 ripe avocado, chopped
- 10-15 fresh basil leaves (depending on how large the leaves are use more or less)
- fine-ground celtic sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tb shredded cheddar cheese
- two lemon or lime wedges
- extra virgin olive oil*
- Sprinkle a plate with the chopped tomato, cucumber, and avocado.
- Tear the basil leaves and sprinkle them onto the chopped veggies.
- Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Generously drizzle olive oil over it all, and then squeeze a lemon wedge or two over the top.
- Serve and enjoy!