Homemade Scrubby Bathroom Cleaner
- 1/2 cup Kosher Salt (I buy this at the supermarket)
- 1 cup Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda* (the cheapest place I have found this is Alice.com, where it is less than $4/box)
- 1 cup 20 Mule Team Borax (I buy this at Target in the detergent aisle)
- 1 cup Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds
- 2 cups water
- In a large bowl, combine the salt, washing soda, and borax. Whisk to break up any lumps.
- Add the Sal Suds and water. Whisk to combine.
- Using a funnel, pour into the container of your choice. I store mine in an old half-gallon milk container, which makes it easy to pour and stores easily under the bathroom sink.
- To use the cleaner, simply pour out a little bit and then scrub with a brush or rag. A little bit of cleaner goes a long way! Rinse clean with plenty of water.
This post is part of Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways!