Coconut Chocolate Candy
- 1 cup coconut oil, melted (I used unrefined coconut oil)
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup honey (I used mild-flavored local honey)
- pinch of fine-ground celtic sea salt
- Pour the coconut oil into a bowl, and sift in the cocoa, stirring to blend evenly.
- Stir in the honey and salt, and mix until smooth. (I tasted it after adding the honey, and found that I wanted it to be a bit sweeter, so I added a bit more honey.)
- You can pour it into a glass dish (lightly coated with coconut oil) or silicone mini muffin cups and refrigerate until hard.
- If using a glass dish, cut into one-inch squares. (This candy melts easily, so keep it refrigerated until just before it will be consumed.)
Click here to buy 5 eBooks, retail value of $69.80, for only $14.97! This sale is for ONE WEEK ONLY, ending on June 24th! (This bundle sale has now ended.)
This bundle of eBooks includes:
- The Whole Food Revelation by France Morissette is a revolutionary book that combines the very best of gourmet, healthy, real food cookbooks, meal planning, and meal prepping into one simple, easy to use book. The layout of the book is designed to teach, organize, and prioritize kitchen tasks so you don’t have to fret about the what, when or how of making amazing whole food meals. Whether you are an expert or a newbie in the kitchen, you’ll appreciate the simplicity of it all. You just buy the groceries on the conveniently included grocery lists and show up with your pretty face. Unlock your inner cooking rockstar and save yourself mad amounts of time and money in the process by meal prepping one day a week. Gourmet whole food meals have never been tastier or faster. 100 pages / Retail Value:$19.95
- Adding more coconut oil to your diet doesn’t have to be difficult. Cooking With Coconut Oil by Jennifer Saleem, is a collection of 68 nourishing recipes that are simple, family-friendly, and gluten free. You will learn tips and tricks for cooking with coconut oil and create mouth watering dishes that will have your friends and family begging for more! 120 pages / Retail Value: $14.95
- The Nourishing Eats cookbook by Sarah Smith is packed with 60 nutrient-dense, grain-free, delicious recipes. Filled with full-color photos and lots of tips, this cookbook is a must-have item for those following real foods diets. The cookbook includes 16 breakfast recipes, 16 snack/dessert recipes, 18 main course recipes, and 10 dressings/sauces/fermented foods. This book is perfect for the GAPS Diet since 57 of the recipes are legal for the Full GAPS Diet. It is also suitable for Primal/Paleo eating. The book comes in PDF format, and is ready to print for those who prefer to have something they can easily refer to in the kitchen. 71 pages / Retail Value: $5.00
- Are you planning a road trip this summer? Does the idea of eating out three meals ago not work for your budget or your health? Would you like to continue with a traditional foods style of eating while away from home? Real Food Hits the Road by Millie Copper is just what you need! This eBook will be your guide to saving the budget, keeping your digestion working well and enjoying real food away from home while letting you enjoy your trip and not be ‘cooking’ all of the time. You’ll love the tips and ideas plus menu plans and recipes provided in Real Food Hits the Road. 140 pages / Retail Value: $14.95
- Divine Dinners by Lydia Shatney includes over 80 recipes to help you make the transition to gluten free simple with real food in mind. No need for packaged gluten free products that are just as unhealthful as processed foods with gluten. Plus if you need ideas for pairing a main dish with sides there are plenty of suitable recipes and suggestions for sides in this book. 104 pages/Retail Value: $14.95