Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Interview on the Living Kitchen Podcast

This week, I was interviewed by KerryAnn Foster for the Living Kitchen Podcast.  We talked
about:
  • What led my family to start eating traditional, nutrient-dense foods
  • My family's experience with the GAPS Diet
  • Finding health through nutrition and homeopathy
  • Balancing real food preparation with other life priorities
The Living Kitchen is the show where real food, food intolerances and preparedness become a sustainable lifestyle....

Read More at www.cookingtf.com/?s=podcast © Cooking Traditional Foods
The Living Kitchen is the show where real food, food intolerances and preparedness become a sustainable lifestyle....

Read More at www.cookingtf.com/?s=podcast © Cooking Traditional Foods

Listen to my interview below!

Listen to internet radio with Preparedness Radio Network on BlogTalkRadio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahooo!!!!!!

Laurie Paul said...

Really enjoyed the interview!

Gabriel Fernandez said...

Sarah, well done! Thanks for sharing the real life effects of the diet. I've never considered homeopathy as a real option, but you made a strong case. Thanks for the new option.