Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Interview on the Living Kitchen Podcast

This week, I was interviewed by KerryAnn Foster for the Living Kitchen Podcast.  We talked
about:
  • What led my family to start eating traditional, nutrient-dense foods
  • My family's experience with the GAPS Diet
  • Finding health through nutrition and homeopathy
  • Balancing real food preparation with other life priorities
The Living Kitchen is the show where real food, food intolerances and preparedness become a sustainable lifestyle....

Read More at www.cookingtf.com/?s=podcast © Cooking Traditional Foods
The Living Kitchen is the show where real food, food intolerances and preparedness become a sustainable lifestyle....

Read More at www.cookingtf.com/?s=podcast © Cooking Traditional Foods

Listen to my interview below!

Listen to internet radio with Preparedness Radio Network on BlogTalkRadio

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahooo!!!!!!

Laurie Paul said...

Really enjoyed the interview!

Unknown said...

Sarah, well done! Thanks for sharing the real life effects of the diet. I've never considered homeopathy as a real option, but you made a strong case. Thanks for the new option.