- Chewy cinnamon almond cookies:These cookies are wonderfully chewy and moist, with just the right amount of cinnamon.
- Coconut macaroons or lime coconut macaroons: Macaroons make a wonderful Christmas treat.
- Homemade coconut chocolate candies: My family really enjoyed this candy recipe from the Nourishing Gourmet. We even made some without the chocolate, and they were tasty too.
- Peanut butter coconut bars: If you haven't tried these peanut butter coconut bars yet, you are in for a real treat! They are kinda like a coconut peanut butter fudge.
- Coconut date linzer cookie: These cookies from the Real Food Forager look scrumptious!
- Roll-out cookie dough: I'm planning to try these cookies to make some beautiful Christmas cookies with cookie cutters. I may add some spices to make gingerbread men!
- Warm vanilla milk: My family has been enjoying this alternative to hot cocoa this winter.
- Pumpkin spice bread: This bread is so moist and delicious!
- Chocolate shortbread cookies: These cookies from Wringing Out My Sponge look amazing!
- Pumpkin pie clafoutis: This recipe is a wonderful stand-in for the traditional pumpkin pie!
- Banana coconut baked custard: This recipe would make a wonderful dessert after your holiday meal.
I'll be taking a short holiday blogging break. Happy holidays to you all, and see you in 2012!
This post is part of Frugal Days, Sustainable Ways, Fat Tuesday, Monday Mania and Fight Back Friday!